| She hopped inside her toy box |
| She's suspicious of toothbrushes that make noise |
| Going for a stroll with Daddy |
| Silly girl |
The other morning I actually added "Maya not taking the bows out of her hair" to my prayer list. I told God that it would make me really happy if he could make Maya just leave the blasted bow in her hair and not take it out the second I put it in. And guess what happened?
| She wore a bow! |
| All day! |
| She even wore one the next day, too :) |
I'm still a little beside myself that God heard my prayer about the bows. Only he knew how happy it would make me :)
Oh my goodness she is looking older and older! And is one stinkin cute kid!! So fun that she took her first steps and is saying words! Can't wait to get to that stage with Alyosha soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Umm cutest chubby naked body I have ever seen!
Cutest little girl ever!! Love all the new pictures. Thanks for posting them
ReplyDelete