Monday, February 15, 2010

Chunky and Spunky!

So far I’ve counted 6 fat rolls on each arm. She has her fair share of neck and leg rolls, too. Here’s a pic of Maya showing off her chunky self.

check out the cheeks!


Not only is she a chunky monkey, but she’s a spunky chunky monkey! Well, as spunky as you can be at 2 months. Maya has been smiling all the time and melting her mommy’s heart! She often smiles in her sleep and because of that her pacifier falls out, the smile vanishes, and the crying begins. She loves her pacie and has to have it. I’m already dreading that dark, dark day when we have to start weaning her from it. But for right now, while it’s still cute, we are pacifier people. It earns me a few minutes of peace and quiet, anyway. :)  Here’s Maya showing off her spunky side.



And now for some everyday pics...

Maya waits in anticipation. What will the blue star on her mobil do next?

This is one of my favorite outfits on her. Too cute!

Maya in her swing. Thank you, Gigi!

 And last but not least, M.J. and I had the chance to celebrate Valentine’s Day together at our favorite restaurant. While we celebrated, Maya looked on and celebrated 2 months in this world. No Valentine for her yet. She did, however present  little Noah Klein with a valentine when he made his way into the world on February 1st.What a handsome little guy!

I love my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment